Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yingli and Yangli

  • The problem with bringing my lunch to work? It's 10:15, and I've already mowed down the cheese puffs.
  • My dumb stock buy this month?  Yingli Green Energy (YGE).  It made my list a few weeks ago. I was waiting for a pullback in the stock, got it, and went in.  Had an early bump, but I'm near flat on it.  The volume is all wrong.  The earnings report was sold, even though it was pretty good.  Hasn't hit my stop yet.  Not a big position.  Closing in on the 50dma.
  • First time jobless claims drop.  Good.
  • At least Yahoo Finance (briefing.com) is honest today:  Stocks took a dip all the way into negative territory without any clear driving force, but have made their way back into positive ground.  In otherwords, stocks seem to be meandering around and we have no idea why.

blog comments powered by Disqus