Saturday, April 09, 2005

Lazy Saturday

* Quick thoughts on The Apprentice? Angie was let go because she's been failing every week, and she blew it during the presentation. But Chris really didn't contribute much this past week, and his days look numbered on the show. Alex didn't contribute much this last week, either. The team was a big failure. My two favorites right now are Tana and Craig.

* Stock market? Fridays tend to move opposite the weekly trend. And did it ever. I'm still wearing my rally cap. But the market keeps mostly moving sideways. Thank goodness for dividend paying stocks.

* Funny how the Goldman Sach's analyst touts for $105 oil, and the next day or so, oil pops. But since then, the price of oil has gone back down to where it was before the tout. So... Did somebody make some money on that event or what?

* I'm a couple of weeks behind on The Amazing Race and America's Next Top Model. Three words: MEDIA CENTER PC. One of these days.

* Checkout Mr. Mud Puppy's look at a Motley Crue news article from when the band first started.

* I'm starting to notice more and more for sale signs in yards. I'm trying to think in previous summers, that these signs would go up with SOLD signs on them. So, is housing inventory growing? I'll have to ask around. Seems like half of my neighborhood works as a real estate agent or mortgage broker these days. Maybe they know the scoop.

blog comments powered by Disqus