Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Reality Shows

* Out of town, but I did catch American Idol... The theme this week was songs in the year you were born.

* Constantine (aka 7th Heaven's Ruthie with a 5 o'clock shadow) had the best performance of the night, singing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. When I first saw that he was going to do that, I thought GOOD GOD NO. I didn't think he could pull off Freddie Mercury. But, Constantine did very good.

* Carrie tried Pat Benatar's Love is a Battlefield, and it seemed a little forced and shreiky.

* Bo sang Lynyrd Skynyrd's Freebird, minus the 10 minute guitar solo. I wasn't blown away by his performance, but he did good enough.

* Scott took on Hall and Oates, who were in the audience. I didn't think he did very well, especially on the low notes. He needs to be voted off SOON.

* Anthony was very bad. Eesh. He needs to go NOW.

* I can't remember what Nadia sang. But, her days are numbered.

* Anwar has a great voice, and tried a Dione Warwick song. Didn't do much for me, but I kept thinking that this guy needs to do Disney songs.

* Vonzell did really well, but I can't remember what she sang.

* Last week's America's Next Top Model? Last week they had to do a photoshoot in the desert with wind and water blowing at them. It was pretty hot, from my perspective. Brittany drank like a fish, and got really loud and obnoxious. She's the kind of girl I always try to avoid. Finaly, Lluvy gets the hook. Something very bizarre looking about that girl.

* I'm about 2 shows behind The Amazing Race. This is probably the best reality show on, so I don't know why I don't discuss it more. It's on up against American Idol, so I have lots of episodes recorded for later viewing.

* Non-reality show... Is it kind of creepy that Veronica Mars, a high school kid, is dating the officer, who is obviously out of high school?

blog comments powered by Disqus