Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Quick Hits

* The Economics of American Idol.

* I was trying to blog yesterday, but every attempt was met with a blogger unavailable message.

* Everybody is talking about oil.

* Everybody is talking about their investment properties.

* I was hoping for a little more from the producers of 24. I did a Google search for "Habib Marwan," the villian in this year's 24 season. Very disappointed that the only web presence were spoilers and fan forums. The 24 producers could've made an interesting web experience with some of the heroes and villains.

* Ex-Presidents will go to the Pope's funeral. I wonder if former Presidents Bush and Clinton are still hanging out? After the Tsunami, those guys were inseperable.

* Seems like Podcasts are the rage. So I downloaded a recent version of the Dawn and Drew show and listened to it on a jog yesterday. First of all, Drew and Dawn split up, so Dawn was on with some guy and woman, talking about this and that. Seems like they mostly talked about penuses. It was entertaining for a few minutes, then I stopped it and deleted it. And that one is supposed to be the best Podcast? Hmm.

* I tried some other podcast, can't recall the name. But it sounded like the guy was doing it in an echo chamber. He had a buddy with him, and they were talking and laughing a lot. I'm not sure at what. Then I could hear all kinds of noises in the background, like doors opening and closing and such. Forget that one.

* Things are really busy here at the Fun Factory.

* Always seems a little chilly on baseball's opening day. I was watching a little of the Red Sox - Yankees opener, and Trump and Regis looked a little chilly out there.

blog comments powered by Disqus