Friday, April 22, 2005

TGIF!

* The stock market was back to normal today, plunging. You know, it's kind of funny. I hear bullish analysts say that the bottom is here, because everyone is too bearish. I hear bearish analysts say that everyone is too bullish, and that we're going to see more selling. Depending on your point of view, you can find somebody to agree with. It doesn't take too long.

* The Apprentice? Look, Bryn (or Brin?) seems like a nice guy and all. But a CEO? I'm glad he found his "truth" on the show. I didn't think he was cutting it. And why is Alex so good, anyways? Overrated. I don't think anyone is impressing me this year. Maybe Tana.

* Are you feeling the Star Wars hype? I saw some Frosted Flakes cereal at the store, with boxcovers of Yoda on one, and Darth Vader on the other. I guess you have a choice in Frosted Flakes, to go with the Force or with the Dark Side of the Force.

* The stock analysts are really like weather people. Turn on one channel, and somebody predicts rain. Turn to the other, and that person predicts sunny weather.

* So are you using an RSS aggregator to track your favorite blogs and newsfeeds? I've been using bloglines, and have used Kinja. Yahoo has a nice way to add feeds to your My Yahoo page as well.

* What's up with Barbara Boxer? Heck, seems like she hid in a shoebox during her first term, and after being re-elected to another 6-yr term, has been pounding Red Bulls and jumping down everyone's throat. If you voted for Boxer, did you vote for Shoebox Boxer or Red Bull Boxer?

* Very cool: Soundless Sound System.

* That's it for the week. Another one in the bag. Rain or shine.

blog comments powered by Disqus