Monday, May 23, 2005

Oh Gawd, Monday

* So, my coworker here at the Fun Factory left last week and I get his project. I come in this morning, and his programs are barfing all over. Good grief. So I'm scrambling trying to figure out what's what.

* The stock market? Not giving the frustrated bears or newly converted bulls a chance to get in yet, is it?

* One thing is for sure, there are a lot of public sector workers (ie, government workers) who are planning on receiving a generous pension when they retire. But I'm not sure if that's going to happen. Most of the public pension funds are UNDERFUNDED. What that means, is that they don't have enough assets to pay retirees what has been promised. Taxpayers will be on the hook, but they may balk at paying up.

* Have you seen the Paris Hilton Carl's Jr. ad? Oh my goodness.

* 2-hr season finale of 24 tonight.

* Speaking of season finales, both Cold Case and Desperate Housewives ran theirs last night, and I was a little bored...

* Busy!

blog comments powered by Disqus