Friday, May 06, 2005

TGIF

* It's been a long week here at the Fun Factory. I'm in my post-lunch celebratory mood that happens on fridays. Are you with me?

* On the Apprentice (SPOILER for TIVO owners), Craig was dismissed after Shallow Hal answers to questions by CEOs. Obvious. Kendra vs. Tana in the season finale. College vs. High School. Kendra has come on strong in recent weeks, but I don't know about her leadership qualities. It was hillarious that all the previous dead weight candidates were brought back for her. Did you catch Danny singing a jingle to the Best Buy dude? Hooo! Meanwhile, Tana seems more homespun, and they brought back the head cases with an attitude for her. I think she can deal with them okay. But Kendra will probably try to do too much herself and fail. We shall see...

* The stock market? Jobs numbers came in hot today, with upward revisions of previous months numbers. OK, but watch out if we get too hot numbers month after month, because Greenspan is watching. He doesn't want things too hot.

* Everyone around here is talking about American Idol. I kid you not. It's water cooler talk something fierce.

* Star Trek Enterprise winding down, but I doubt many care at this point.

* Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?

* As I guessed, votefortheworse is now supporting Anthony. Hillarious.

* If you're a fan of the Blade movies, it looks like a TV series is coming. Hot vamps in leather?

* Party Train by the Gap Band. All aboard!

blog comments powered by Disqus