Friday, October 21, 2005

Market 'n Stuff

Woohoo!

 

* What a hectic week.  Both in the markets and here at the Fun Factory.

* The markets?  Well, after all this NOW what?  I still think we'll be higher by the winter, so I keep getting more aggressive every dip.  From a technical level, I haven't seen this sort of bearishness in a LONG time.  <a href="http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?guid=%7B61DAA0E4%2DA16A%2D4009%2D94B6%2D3F67D0F8507E%7D&siteid=mktw&dist=">Newsletter writers bearish</a>.  10-day put/call very high, too.

* Slacker coworkers bother me.  The type who talk up a storm, try to sound smart and impress everybody, and then can't do squat.

* I'm a little behind in my TV shows, but hope to catch up this weekend.

* No Chiefs-Dolphins game on TV tonight.  The game was moved from sunday to friday because of Hurricane Wilma.  Seemed like a spanking, and my fantasy players did squat in the game.  The Dolphins are falling, and entering into the Reggie Bush sweepstakes.  Or heck, they need a QB.  The Niners are going for no wins the rest of the year I think.  They'll get Reggie Bush if they want him.

* Okay, keeping it short. It's a friday night, but I'm beat.  I'm calling it a night.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus