Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Myth Bites the Dust

As recently as just last week, I wrote about buying weakness ahead of options week and riding the glorious rally into options expiration. Adam Warner initiated a web free-for-all wondering if taking long or short positions based on weakness or strength the thursday ahead of options expiration week.

From Quantifiable Edges comes Mythdirection Thursdays. Since July 1978, "Average trade - -0.08%." 

There you have it.  Now, I know.  Of course, as I typed last week's entry, it was late at night, I was tired, I had already typed and said millions of things all week long, there was the sniper fire I had to dodge, and I was so bitter that I was thinking about turning to guns and religion.  I must've simply misspoke.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus