Monday, April 07, 2008

Randomosity

  • When we rally on bad news from Cody Willard. Cody says it's bullish!  He needs to see a barber, but he's right about the market!
  • Calgirlfinance says "For some reason, I've always been turned off by Suze Orman."  Lets just file that one under common sense, Calgirl.
  • I'm waiting for the blog entry from someone who has "always been turned on by Suze Orman."  I know you're out there.
  • Paul Kedrosky's take on the Microsoft and Yahoo noise, "By all accounts Yahoo's Jerry Yang is a nice guy. But he is beginning to bug me..."
  • Calculated Risk is keeping track of strip mall vacancies.  (As if we need a Starbucks and Panda Express every 100 yards!)
  • Hmm, I wonder what the strip club vacancy numbers are?  "Marissa to the center stage. Er, uh, has anyone seen Marissa?"
  • Sentiment update from Jordan "the wrath of" Kahn, saying that "the market looks like it is climbing the proverbial 'wall of worry'."
  • Laura cycled 60 miles.  Getting ready for another charity ride?  Stay in shape, help a good cause... It's all good.
  • Memphis and Kansas!  Say, I better hit the road...

blog comments powered by Disqus