Friday, April 11, 2008

CNBC Europe


What to do when one can't sleep?

CAC 40 looking good.

Hard to believe we're nearing mid-April. I was thinking that this is the time of year where I normally look for market strength and a Spring top or sell-signal to lighten-up heading into the Summer months. But this year, I feel differently. I think market seasonality pattern of "sell in May" may not work. Too early to tell, but I'm looking for more of a rally.

Going by the playbook, if one exists, if the week before options weak, I tend to look for a long entry point somewhere between mid-week and friday to take advantage of weakness in anticipation of a market rally through options expiration week. Alas, I'm already long anyways. But that's what I'd do if I were actively trading.

Zzzzz...

blog comments powered by Disqus