Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Highlights

  • With the market up big yesterday, everyone probably expects the market to fall back today. None of the previous big 3 rallies since June had any staying power.  So far, the market is treading water.  It'd be nice to see it do it with some positive internals and maybe a lift near the end of the day.
  • It's been crazy here at the Fun Factory.  Plus, I have two job interviews today.  First one is done, and it went really well.  The second one this afternoon is back at the Salt Mine.  Yes, I told them no last week.  But the manager called me yesterday and convinced me to go down there and talk with them. 
  • ESPN shows the Yankees-Rangers game yesterday.  Following the game, the network goes to baseball highlights for the day.  What game do they start out with?  Yeah, Yankees-Rangers. WHY?  WE JUST WATCHED THE DARN THING!  I don't get it.
  • More later.  I'm hungry.  All this interviewin' works up an appetite...

blog comments powered by Disqus