Thursday, September 16, 2004

Quick Hits

* Does anyone else have an issue with CBS seemingly attempting to throw the election? Is that what this is?

* Stock market? There's a saying to sell Rosh Hashanah and buy Yom Kippur. I have no idea how that's worked out over time. I'm still long stocks.

* Okay... I've had a few days to unwind from the football immersion last weekend, and I'm ready to do it all over again!

* Do a google search for Dan Rather. My Lord, people are funny.

* Life at the Fun Factory is okay. Still have that new employee thing going. Trying to get acquainted and up to speed. I have enough to keep me busy, but I'm certainly looking forward to the months ahead.

* The hurricanes are incredible. I've been watching the TV news, and it's kind of eery the way they seem to be hoping for the worst.

* I received an email saying I could buy the 7th season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer for 30% off or something like that. I don't know about you, but those last few years of Buffy were pretty awful. Except for the singing episode...

* CBS News is getting smoked in the ratings. Poor Dan Rather.

* Episode 2 of The Apprentice tonight. Did you read how the first episode viewership was down? Somebody needs to be fired! Joey has episode 2 as well; I kind of liked the first one.

* Cable TV or Satellite TV?

* I miss my broadband internet. Soon. Weeks. And then a site update! New look and feel! Bells and whistles, minus actual bells and whistles! It's going to be GREAT!

* ollywoo!

blog comments powered by Disqus