Monday, April 18, 2011

$AAPL (and Testing Blogsy on the iPad)

With the Nasdaq 100 reducing the percentage of $APPL in the index, and the stock flatlining, I just wanted to briefly say how much I love Apple's iPhone and iPad. And wasn't it Peter Lynch who said to buy what you know? (Or something like that - Should've bought NFLX!).

So, this is the other side. It has nothing to do about valuation or technicals. It's just a company that is hitting on all cylinders for the consumers.

I'm typing this blog entry on a relatively new app for the iPad called Blogsy. It's a pretty slick editor with a built in browser to include links and pictures. Drag and drop. Really. So we shall see how it really works. This is my first attempt!

The iPad has almost replaced my desktop. At least I use the iPad more than the desktop. I still use the iPad at home 99% of the time. It's not as much fun on a 3G network. While I have used the 3G here and there, and also used MyWi when I had a jail broken iPhone, the iPad shines with wifi. Same as the iPhone, right?

The iPhone is more portable and I find I prefer it during the work week. Besides, if someone in the office sees me tapping on the iPhone, it's not quite as a blatant "waste of time" as tapping on the iPad. Get caught screwing around on the iPad, the boss may not like it. On the iPhone, it's just a quick text, right?

LOL
***

In addition to testing Blogsy, I'm watching Dancing with the Stars in the background. Len's comment about Cheryl Burke "showing her Rocky Mountains" - classic.

blog comments powered by Disqus