Monday, May 01, 2006

A Little Drafty

  • The NFL draft? I don't know what the Texans were thinking by passing on Michael Jordan and picking Sam Bowie.  Er, passing on Bush and picking Williams. (You can learn a lot from history.)  I think Tennessee had a great NFL draft.   Young and White will be good NFL players.   I suppose it's always "wait and see" because we have no idea on how the hype translates to reality. 
  • The protest, National Illegal Alien Day, Si Se Puede, or whatever you want to call it,  is well underway.  I guess that means Chinese for lunch today.  I was trying to figure out exactly what this protest is about, and it's difficult to summarize.  All I know for sure is that my favorite taqueria is closed today.
  • Andy Cohen says the Dolphins drafted Daunte Culpepper with their 2nd round pick. (That's what they traded to Minnesota for Daunte).  Andy dares you to find a better player taken in the 2nd round.  Good point... Maybe.

blog comments powered by Disqus