Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's the Weekend!

  • It's the weekend! Lace up those tennis shoes and... surf the web!
  • The Black Box is still on the sell signal.  After running some scans, I can't see much to like.  It'll be interesting if the market gets an options week bounce and how the scans look then.  I don't think it'll be promising, but we'll have to wait and see.
  • This is an interesting view of my local housing market.   Sacramento Area Flippers in Trouble.  It lists what homes are asking for now versus what they sold for last.  Quite a drop!
  • Roberto seems to think everyone is bullish out there.  I dunno.  All I read and hear about is the bursting of the real estate bubble, that the Fed has gone too far and the economy is in a recession, Sept-Oct is going to see a big monster stock sell off, etc.
  • Have you caught up with the lonelygirl15 "controversy?"  The whole video blogging thing has taken off, and this appears to be some sort of scripted storytelling.  Staged?  Looks like it to me.  I caught up this morning, and now I'm hooked.  Kind of creepy.  But I can see why TV ratings are taking a hit with folks watching stuff online.  It's addicting!
  • Jason still on a sell signal and wonders about seasonal stuff and pre-earnings announcements.
  • Uh oh, the Steelers signed Najeh Davenport.  And I have Willie Parker as one of my fantasy RBs.  I just hate the "designated" goal-line and 3rd down running back.
  • Why watch The Path to 9/11 on ABC when you can click to YouTube and watch the top rated videos for the last week?

blog comments powered by Disqus