Thursday, September 14, 2006

Zune

  • It's Just Money gives some advice about Warnings from Mom.
  • Microsoft (MSFT) had a really good day today with the announcements related to Zune.  Am I going to buy one?  No.  Why would I?  I have a Treo that plays music, movies, and is a phone.  Oh, it takes pictures and movies, too.  Zune would be a step back as far as I'm concerned.  Yeah, I need more memory and better quality pics, but that's coming in future gens of these kinds of devices, IMHO.  I might get a Motorola Q next.  I can even stream TV from my home to the Q...
  • Ever read Jim Cramer's blog over at realmoney?  It's almost as nonsensical as the political boards between the left-wing moonbats and the right-wing neocons.  Folks are arguing about Jim.

blog comments powered by Disqus