Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sell on the Q's?

  • Uh-oh... Just noticed that the Black Box has a sell signal on the QQQQ. And a buy signal on the USO. Not sure what to make of it. Will be looking at some other stocks to see if some confirmation. I think the day after Labor Day is historically okay, but then we're in the week before options week which tends to be weak. September has a bad track record. Not much earnings news coming out now. Etc. I might lighten up a bit but I'm still overall bullish. Profit taking happens. I'll update later...

  • Gettin' out the George Foreman grill this weekend?

  • Agassi lost.

  • I went 5-6 in NCAA bets yesterday! Now if I can do that everytime I go up to Reno, I'll be a happy camper.

  • Heading to the State Fair this afternoon. Not that hot in Sacramento. I thin k we went all of August without a 100-degree day, and it's pretty mild now at the start of September.

blog comments powered by Disqus