Saturday, September 30, 2006

When Cable Breaks

* Saturday night and cable went out around 8:40 pm. No TV or internet. I suppose Abe Lincoln would drag out a few candles and read a book. Fortunately, I have a Treo.

* Ever the geek, I have been mucking around with some voice recognition software called Naturally Speaking. Works quite well. I have also learned how to use my video editing software from Ulead and how to do chroma key stuff.

* Illinois beat Michigan State. LOL.

* Also got a long ride in today. Had to break out the windbreaker for the first time in a while.

* I think my fantasy line ups are set. I have a few probables. Hopefully the net is up manana.

* No links today...

* Black Box still thinks a market correction is nigh... I don't like the look of SMH or QQQQ.

blog comments powered by Disqus