Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Spreading Cheer!

  • NFL Cheerleader blog. You may want to know about the 2007 Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader swimsuit calender.  Spreading cheer, and all that stuff.  'nuff said.  Hey, I'm only posting a cartoon cheerleader.  You'll have to click the link for real skin.  Although, some folks do like that anime stuff.  Just saying.
  • Boy, it's tempting to book some profits in my beta holdings from the summer rally.  I just might.  I don't like to lean against the Black Box.  She's my baby.  Although, not  a 100% thing.  Pretty good, though. 
  • As long as you can remember to drink it, fruit and vegetable juice may ward of Alzheimer'sDrinking fruit and vegetable juices frequently could help stave of  Alzheimer's disease in individuals at risk for developing the disease, research suggests.
  • I dated a cheerleader back in high school.  Saw her 12 years later, and she was as big as a barn.  Last I heard she had 4 kids and was coming out of divorce.  So that worked out okay for me.
  • Before I head out on my bike ride tonight, I'll have to check my spokes for squirrels.
  • Lunch time.  WWJD.  (What would Jarrod do?)  SUBWAY it is!

blog comments powered by Disqus