Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stuck on Stupid!

* Hurricane Rita now a category 4 storm, heading somewhere between Texas and Louisiana. I saw mayors on CNN ordering evacuations. Monkey-vision (CNBC) was talking about the impact to the US energy infrastructure, and pondered about rationing of natural gas in the months ahead. (Got a pellet stove?)

* The markets? Drifting lower. September is normally a weak month, and the wall of worry is pretty big this month. The Fed continues to tap on the brakes, and everybody seems to wonder why they didn't pause with the Hurricane Katrina damage. Unless they're worried about all the hundreds of billions in relief that might stoke inflation. Ya think?

* Hurricane Rita from Smoke on the Water blog in Galveston, Texas. Interesting. And Liberty's Blog. More to read!

* I mentioned previously, that as we get close to 1200 on the SP500, that I'd begin to increase my aggressiveness. Almost there, huh?

* Say, what companies make pellet stoves, anyways? Hmm. And pellets?

* JD won Rock Star INXS. He was probably the best choice, but he seems like a loose cannon out there. I was pulling for Marty, just because he wasn't as big of a freak. INXS took the stage to perform their new song with JD at the end of the show.

* I've said it before, but I kind of like Enya's music. There, I said it again.

* You are stuck on stupid!

blog comments powered by Disqus