Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Train Keeps a Rollin'

Argh!

 
* After a long weekend away, you just never know what's coming down the tracks when you head back into the office...

* I'm at the point where I'm tuning out on the Hurricane Katrina news. By that, I mean the media coverage. I've about had it. Enough.

* Take a look at Best Buy stock today. There's the impact of higher energy prices. Folks have less money to shop with. Speaking of Best Buy, have you noticed the price drops on LCDs, Computers, TVs, etc? Man, these things are dropping like stones.

* Football season, baby.

* President Bush takes responsibility for the Hurricane relief efforts, and any failures there. Hey, you think I can get him to take responsibility for my taking the Rams and laying points to the Niners this week? Geez, darn that President Bush.

* Why is EBAY buying Skype? I don't get it.

* I'm wiped out from a weekend of beer and football. It's the Energizer Bunny of hangovers. Speaking of, have you seen that aerobics commercial with the Energizer Bunny?

* New TV season is almost here. Hoo-hah. Hopefully, that means the INXS Rock Star TV show is almost over. (I suppose I might as well watch it until the bitter end.)

* Market is coming back today. I think the experts are very confounded at this. PPI was under expectations, too. GDP in the mid-3% range does an economy good...

blog comments powered by Disqus