Monday, September 26, 2005

Thunder and Lightening!

Keep your umbrella handy, Muck!

 

* Wow, thunder and lightening here today.  First fall "weather" of note.  I saw a spinout near the store, where a young guy in his ghetto-ed out car spun trying to make a left turn into a parking lot, and smashed into a couple signs.  Car was banged up.  Signs fell down.

* Christmas stuff in the stores already.   But I'm more excited about the "bite size" candy for Halloween.

* The market?  Missed it.  Was in a training class today.  Looked like it went up, down, and finished up a smidge.

* Chiefs-Broncos?  I've got leads in both my fantasy leagues, but a lot depends on tonight.  



** Continuos MNF blogging **

* So if 100,000 folks went to the anti-war rally, that means that somewhere in the neighborhood of 295,000,000 didn't go. Just a thought.

* HDTV isn't the best thing since sliced bread, but it's nice. Especially with a side of toast...

* Monday Night Football an early route, with the Broncos up 20-0 over the Chiefs.

* That first rain of the year brings out the smell of wet pavement. Bleh.

* I kind of like the Tim McGraw halftime highlights ditty. It's growing on me.

* LOL, Jimmy Kimmel with Clay Aiken.

* Microsoft's stock is kind of dragging, but what do you think will happen as the new XBOX 360 hype revs up? Yeah, me too.

blog comments powered by Disqus