Friday, January 06, 2006

Cha Cha

Wanna be my Cha Cha partner, Muck?

 
  • Wow.  I was debating taking a little of my QQQQ off the table this morning on the morning ramp.  Fading a strong open tends to work well, especially on a friday where the week has been positive.  We're also coming out of monthly strength cycle (401k additions) and heading into pre-options week, which sometimes can be negative.  But people continue to put money to work.   The market pulled back a little, but moved up quickly.  It's important to stay focused and not get too excited. We're at new highs since this bull market began in 2002.   Folks might start to notice.  Rallies can go on for longer than one thinks.   Still early.  Maybe folks will pile out later today.

  • Yes.  I watched Dancing with the Stars last night.   I don't know. I'm a sucker I guess.  I was reading (Jeremy Siegal's Future for Investors) during the dance numbers, but enjoyed the pre-dance comments, and then the reviewers comments.  Tia Carrere looks like a happy mom, huh?  Tatum O'Neal acts like she's 14.  Jerry Rice seems to be taking this seriously.  George Hamilton and the ESPN sports guy got on my nerves a bit.  I don't think ballroom dancing is a good venue for joking around.  Drew Lachey seems to be taking this seriously, too.  The rapper only had a week to prepare, but he still looked to be sleeping through his Gangsta Cha Cha.  Oh, the female wrestler. Who was that?  Geez, I should start watching female wrestling I guess.

  • I'm thinking on a friday where I'm working to the bone and feeling wear and tear on the mind, is a good day for Mexican food at lunch.

  • Be back...

blog comments powered by Disqus