Sunday, January 08, 2006

Er, Uh, Nevermind

  • Forget what I said about Kitna. And Carson Palmer blew his ACL. Still some time to go in the 4th, but Pittsburgh looks IN CONTROL of this thing.

  • I go to read Barron's online, and find out that they now want an additional $20 per year in addition to their WSJ price. Uh, no thanks. As a matter of fact, I think I'll cancel the WSJ online, too. It was only worth it when the online access to both was included in the price. Now I'd just rather all the financial blogs out there.

  • Vince Young is going pro! So will the Houston Texans draft him or Reggie Bush? Maybe they could trade Carr to the Dolphins for Ricky Williams and a pick.

  • Notebook battery dyin'...

  • So we're heading into the week prior to options expiration. I think normally they tend to be a little weak. Especially after a gonzo week, and heading into options expiration. We shall see!

blog comments powered by Disqus