Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Quack Quack!

Tech is crap, Muck!

 
  • Yahoo and Intel seem to have nuked the afterhours.  (Did you check the YHOO ticker?  SHEEEZ!)  This should make for an interesting opening tomorrow morning.  While I have the low-beta value stuff, I'm looking for a chance to buy back the semis and tech that I sold last week.

  • Just like that, the market euphoria is probably going to be replaced by fear.  Suddenly, everything is wrong with the world again.   Sentiment can change so quickly. 

  • 24 saw the conclusion of the Airport Hostage situation last night.  They do good TV.

  • Tonight?  American Idol debuts!  I used to like these qualifying rounds, but now I'm wondering if people are serious are trying to be the next William Hung.  You know what I mean?

  • I didn't mention this about the Lakers earlier today, but they're playing well right now.  Kobe is doing his normal thang, and the rest of the team is playing like they've gotten comfortable with each other.

  • You know who else is playing well and who the Sacramento Kings gave up on a little early?  Gerald Wallace.  Have you seen his numbers per game lately? 

  • Fun Factory is really busy.  But somebody made my day today by saying "You're just so cute."  Awwwwwww... shucks.  Of course, baby ducks are cute too, so I'm not sure what she meant.  Quack Quack!

  • Don't sleep in tomorrow.  Bubblevision will be fretting the market open with the negative tech earnings today.  Heck, I might even listen to Cramer's podcast tonight to see how he's taking this news on his Yahoooooo.

blog comments powered by Disqus