Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday's Quick Hits


 

The markets came back roaring today.  Check out the semiconductors.   Makes me feel that I should've hopped in yesterday and been more impatient!  I'll have to run my Black Box later to see what it's saying as we go back up near the recent rally highs.  So stay tuned!  I'll try to update before Dancing with the Stars.  (Jerry!  Jerry!  Jerry!)


I've noticed that the small stocks are moving a lot quicker than the big names.  That generally causes me to raise my eyebrows because sometimes that's where the speculators go.  I've noticed that the action gets hot and heavy when we're close to the end of a bull move, as folks who have missed the move try to catch up by speculating in the fast movers.  And I'm tempted, too.  I see some of these small names that I've never heard of moving 4-5% a day, and I'm thinking I WANT SOME, TOO.  If it starts to seem too easy, I get a little worried.  We shall see. 


On Lost last night...  Kind of a bizarre show.  I'm wondering why The Others didn't shoot them.  Why do they care if they live or not?  The Others warned them to stay on the other side of the island and mind their own business  Of course, this sets up the oncoming battle where Michelle Rodriquez's character "Aslan" will lead them into battle.   Oops, mixing TV with movies... 


I'm heading home.  Another hectic day at the Fun Factory.   I think it's going to ease up a bit after next week. 


Lakers-Kings tonight.  Maybe I should watch that instead.  Hmm....

blog comments powered by Disqus