Thursday, January 05, 2006

How to Say I Love You!

  • Even though it's 2006, you remember the market drill right?  Whatever the weekly trend is (up or down), fridays tend to move in the opposite direction as traders book profits ahead of the weekend.  And there are profits for the longs this week.  For sure, for sure.  Woo.

  • The Fun Factory is wearing me out this week.  I'm behind on my new design, because pre-existing projects and production enhancements are sapping all of my time and energy.   I'm ready for the weekend.  So ready.  All I want to do is sit in the jacuzzi and drink beer. 

  • My dad.  LOL.  He sent me a Miami Dolphins calendar.  I rarely hear from him.  No note.  Just a return address on the package.  Nothing says "I love you" like a 2006 Miami Dolphins calendar.  I love you too, Dad.  I have it hanging in my office.

  • What?  No bowl games tonight?  HUH?

  • No links lately, but too busy to read the web.  I'm anxious to read how folks are taking this January rally. I think many are befuddled.

blog comments powered by Disqus