Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Island Girl

  • Michelle Rodriguez, gets 5 days of prison after being found guilty of drunken driving.  Is there a prison on that island?  She has quite a history.
  • Haven't had time to ask the Black Box about the market since I arrived back from LA.  I'll run some scans tonight.  Post-options week, no reason to do anything IMHO.  But we do have month-end strength scheduled to start either tomorrow or friday.  If we're down this week, it may start on friday since traders may book profits ahead of the weekend.  That could start a rally for a few days.   But I'm thinking that folks may use any monthly strength to lighten up ahead of summer.  Maybe....  Eh, I'm not doing anything right here.  If the Black Box indicates something interesting, I'd take a look at it.
  • I caught the last two singers on American Idol last night.  Taylor did bad, and Chris did well.  Only saw the clips from the others, and going from that I'd think that Kellie Pickler and Paris would join Taylor in the bottom three.  I'm not a big fan of Elliot, though.  So I'd like to see him voted off the island.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus