Monday, April 10, 2006

Pigs are Pigs

Had my eye on that soda, Muck...

 
  • The Fun Factory 'fridge is a nightmare.  I work with pigs.  And I may be insulting the pigs here.  For that, I'm sorry.  I rarely use the 'fridge, but today decided to put a soda in there.  Then decided not to. 
  • The market?  Didn't do much of anything today.  Was it even plugged in?  I suppose the big news was the new ETF for oil, USO. 
  • 24 on tonight!  More good news for fans of 24.  Kiefer Sutherland has signed a deal for three more years of 24!  I suppose this means they'll have to find new castmembers, since so many were blown away this year.  Since we had a Lord of the Rings Hobbit on the show this year, how about Sin City stripper Jessica Alba?  (Just thinking out loud.)
  • How has the market done in the week preceding April 15th?  Hmm...

blog comments powered by Disqus