Saturday, April 01, 2006

Daytraders of the Traveling Pants

  • I really enjoyed the movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants."  Four teenagers begin their summer, and while out shopping for clothes they buy a pair of jeans that mysteriously fits all their body types.  They each go their seperate ways during summer vacation, but agree to take one-week turns wearing the jeans.  The story follows all of them and their experiences while wearing the jeans. 
  • The Fox Business Block this morning was a bit loud and uneventful.  They tried to tackle illegal immigration, global warming, and the new Basic Instinct II movie.
  • Can you imagine "Daytraders of the Traveling Pants?"

  • Sacramento set a record for the number of rainy days in March.   TWENTY.  Oh, and basically all this next week... MORE RAIN!  The time "springs forward" by an hour tonight, but the average high temperature here (70's) seems like it'll never come.
  • LSU-UCLA, George Mason-Florida.... Booyah!
  • There does seem to be a rotation into the Nasdaq the past week or so.   I've been bullish, but I have to make sure that I don't get emotionally bound to this position.  I'm out reading bear views (and there are plenty), trying to see if they make sense to me.  One out there that I think could be an impact is higher fuel prices this summer.  I know we may have insulated ourselves against higher energy prices, and just accept them as a permanent condition.  Heck, I drive less, too.  But it'll be interesting to see how this affects us this summer driving season.
  • "There's a little bit of loser in all of us." - Bailey.

blog comments powered by Disqus