Monday, April 03, 2006

NCAA and Baseball and...

  • Getting ready to head home from the Fun Factory to watch the Florida-UCLA championship game.  I'm pulling for the Bruins all the way.  Go UCLA!  Florida is favored by 1 last I checked. 
  • The market was bizarre today.  I didn't have a chance to watch it due to the goin's on here at the Fun Factory.  But I'll be running my scans looking for worsening of the "negative divergences" I saw over the weekend.  Just speaking off the cuff, I wouldn't be too surprised to see the Nasdaq pull back near the breakout point (previous resistance).
  • I see Yahoo Sports has a baseball "opening day blog."  Gee, what's that like?

1.  Entry 1:  Here's the pitch.

2.  Entry 2:  Low and outside.

Comments 7:

RU Wild:  That was a strike!  The ump is on crack!

In There:  What's the batter looking for?

StockDr:  I just bought 1000 shares of GOOG.  It's going to $800.

In There:  StockDr, quit spamming this is a baseball board

StockDr:  I'm trading and watching.  Got a problem?

In There:  Go F'yourself.  This is a baseball thread.  I'm sending a complaint to the board host you loser.

3.  Entry 3:  The pitcher shakes off the next signal.

Comments 5

RU Wild:  He can't throw the heat.  Arm trouble in the spring.

StockDr:  Sold my GOOG for $2 profit.

In There:  Get lost, Dr Loser.

Barbie18:  For a good time, cum visit my site! 

RU Wild:  This blog sucks.  I'm just going to watch the games on TV.

  • UCLA!

blog comments powered by Disqus