Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Detox Mode!


  • Busy on the first day back to the Fun Factory, so just some quick notes.

  • The market was coasting along this week, and then one of two things happened. First, Yahoo comes out and says that nobody is clicking on those web ads after all. Didn't I wonder about that here at The Learning Curve awhile back? I just don't get the pay per click business model, since I don't think surfers click those ads. The other thing that may have happened is the Thailand coup. There may be no oil in Thailand, but this could be rocking the global hooker market.

  • Yes, I'm glad I lowered the beta and raised cash last week. Although, lets see how this plays out. We're still in Sept-Oct and post-options week, so weakness should rule. Also, Fed meeting tomorrow. Investors will be scrubbing Fed Text for knowledge.

  • Gee, what an offensive shoot-out last night. NOT!

  • More later. The whip is crackin' here at the Fun Factory! And I'm in detox mode after the long weekend in Reno!

blog comments powered by Disqus