Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fish Oil Smoothies

  • Here is is! Increased dietary fish oil may prevent many deaths.  I know we're all looking for some supplement that will allow us to eat all the burgers, chips, and cookies we want without suffering from any ill health effects.   Maybe adding fish oil smoothies to the diet is the answer.
  • Mark Hulbert on contrarians and gold.  I never thought gold would get as high as it did.  Now it has plunged quite a bit.  As have the commodities.  (Things that would hurt your foot if you dropped them on it).
  • Who watched Emmit Smith bust a groove on Dancing with the Stars last night?  I had it on in the background as I was bidding on free agents for my Fantasy Football team.  Emmit may have missed his calling as a ballroom dancer!  (He didn't do bad, but I'm sure he has no regrets about his career choice..)
  • The Shark Report wonders if the market is "running out of steam."  Prolly.
  • Gunmen open fire in Montreal College
  • More on the rumored Air America radio bankruptcy chatter today.  (Hmm... Maybe this is all a publicity stunt?)
  • I'm not sure why we're looking for a government program to stop kids from getting obese.  1 out of 5 to be obese by 2010 they say.  I believe it.  You know me (pete and repeat), I think the answer is a healthy diet and exercise.  Which the parents should be doing as well, mind you.  Or maybe pitch the idea of a fish oil smoothie to your kids tonight...

blog comments powered by Disqus