Friday, September 29, 2006

Enough for this Week!

  • The market slid into the close, but nothing to be ashamed about after the nice ramp in September. Who woulda thunk it?  Fridays also tend to be profit taking days, and after looking like the market may never go down again some profits were booked.  Rocktober starts sunday, so we'll see if those awaiting a correction will be rewarded.  While I do have some market exposure, I also have some cash on the sidelines from the sales last week, so we shall see.  I'm a little wary of piling into large caps here.  Waiting for some better setups in sectors or even individual names. 
  • Football picks tomorrow.  Too busy this afternoon to even think about 'em.  Some big spreads out there.
  • Did you read that lack of sleep may make you fat?  I think that's obvious, especially if one is staying up late at the Hometown Buffet eating fried chicken and mashed potatoes.   Closin' it down instead of getting some sleep...
  • Adam added video blogging to his site recently.  Worth checking out.
  • Yes, I'll be doing video blogging soon.  As my mom used to ask me, "If Roger jumped off the pier, and Adam jumped off the pier, would you jump off the pier, too?"  Stay tuned for the answer!

blog comments powered by Disqus