Wednesday, March 16, 2005

American Idol

* First, Mario drops out. And goes on David Letterman's show. He did the Top Ten. Check the link!

* Last night was pretty bad, IMHO. Anwar, my prediction to take it all, sang great but what a bad song. Bo did the best last night.

* Stock market selling off again. Is the bull market that started in October 2002 over??? I don't think so, but looks like we're having a correction. Many people have called for a March selloff, since that's been the pattern of recent years. Seems to be happening again. They also predict some "March low" that could be buyable. I just remain long at this point.

* So many choices on who to eliminate.

* I thought Nikko was pretty bad. Mikalah was pretty bad.

* Did you watch the Bush press conference? I just have a hard time watching those. I get the feeling he'd be more comfortable trying to crack jokes and such, instead of trying to be all presidential.

* During most of the boring singers, and during commercials, I was flipping over to The Amazing Race. Believe me, The Amazing Race is so much better than American Idol.

* Jessica did okay. Nadia did well.

* Scott did pretty good. Does he remind you of the singer from The Fabulous Thunderbirds?

* On The Amazing Race, one of the tasks last night was to eat 4 pounds of meat. And it was gross stuff, like cow saliva glands and such. EWEWEWEWWWEW.

* I didn't know that Nikko Smith was the son of baseball great Ozzie Smith. Geez, I must've been reading my Stan Weinstein book when American Idol was giving Nikko's stat sheet. GEEZ!

* Constantine did his best to date, but still... eh. He's just gotta hang until disco night.

* March Madness begins tomorrow. Don't sleep in!

* Carrie did okay, and she's pretty.

* I think it was Lindsey who didn't do very well, and I can't remember her doing well at any time the past few weeks.

blog comments powered by Disqus