Thursday, March 10, 2005

Quick Hits

* Why did Mikalah make it into the Top 12? Why was Niko excluded from the Top 12? Well, we're now in the popularity phase of American Idol.

* I still think oil made a double-top and will fall from here. Lets see. If so, that should hold well for tech stocks. A good trade recently has been to buy before Intel gives guidance. (Intel should be talking about now. I'll update at the end.) I didn't make the trade this time.

* The commercial situation on American Idol is a joke. I'm going to take advantage of the Media Center PC and record and watch later. It's just ridiculous.

* I read that just one bat can eat 500 mosquitos a night. And with the temperature hitting the 70's now here, I'm thinking maybe a bat house isn't such a bad idea.

* If you read TV Guide online, you'll see Phil Collins take a jab at Simon Cowell.

* I'd rather have a few bug bites that bat bites. So, nevermind. Nix that idea.

* Hey, I should've made the Intel trade this time! Did you see the report? Hooo... Good for semis. Now if oil can continue to slide...

* Bring on Disco Night for Bo and Constantine! Hurry up, before one of them is eliminated!

* I don't like pepperocinis much. Who had the idea that those things would taste good on a sandwich?

blog comments powered by Disqus