Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday

* Everybody here at the Fun Factory seems to have powered-off their brains today, and not much seems to be going on. Everyone seems ready for the weekend.

* The week before options week tends to be down in the stock market. It was. Does that mean options week will be up?

* Tana on The Apprentice last night? Classic. John had to go.

* I wonder how AC/DC is doing on that new studio release?

* It's been in the 80's here, degree wise. It's still winter. And spring doesn't start until...

* Is it me, or does Donald Trump seem to be a little gaga over Erin? Who, still looks like Ashlee Simpson. Though, more mature and sultry.

* I have mixed feelings about the bankruptcy bill that passed the Senate. I don't think folks should be able to make lots of bad choices willy-nilly, and then bail out via bankruptcy. But, there does need to be a way for folks who are in dire straights to get some help.

* Baseball?

* I received an email from Satan's Handmaiden today. The ex-gf from my former workplace, The Salt Mine. She included one of these at the end: ;)

* I hope she's put on about 20 pounds since I left. Just kidding. That's too harsh, huh? Hah. She's a looker. So when she includes one of those ;) things, it kind of hits where I'd rather it not. She's just messing with my head. She's good at that. I take it back: 20 pounds on her rear-end it is.

* Back to the Stan Weinstein book. Not bad. I might finish it this weekend. But, it's just a technical analysis book. Buy stocks on breakouts and avoid stocks that are declining. If you follow Technical Analysis, you know that's the game plan. Of course, since everyone seems to follow the same game plan, then why bother? Because these folks tend to underperform the SP500 over the longterm! Yet, the search for the Holy Grail continues...

* Have a good weekend.

blog comments powered by Disqus