Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Multiple Post Wednesday

* Looking for your CPI stats?

* Looked like Paula Abdul had a couple glasses of wine before last night's show. She was kinda smoochie with Simon. And she was up dancing when folks were singing. Party on, Paula!

* I don't really care what kind of deals XM and Sirius satellite ink with car dealers; I'm still not willing to pay a monthly subscription fee for radio.

* Yahoo ups their free email storage to 1 gig. Remember when it was 3meg?

* "Breaker, breaker, good buddy. Back off the hammer. We have a county mounty on the big slab who's going after Dumbo who just blew my doors off." (Lingo)

* Did you know that there are 6-party talks supposedly going on with North Korea? Even if right now, North Korea has been absent. Now, during the debates between Bush and Kerry, wasn't Kerry in favor of this sort of thing? While Bush wasn't? So. Uh. Well.

* Roger Clemens was impressive in a simulated game. Simulated game? Like on an XBOX or playstation? And was it really Roger Clemens, or an EA Sports simulated Roger Clemens? I NEED MORE SPECIFICS! Technology makes things more complicated.

* OK, stock market. Ick. Semiconductors rallied some, so I'm sticking to my "what's bad for oil is good for tech" theory. The 200dma for the Nazz is close by. Keep an eye on that.

* Gee, and I thought he was just excited about economics. Or, maybe as an economist, he was out checking assets in the transportation sector.

* Now that I'm using my Treo, I've had to unsubscribe from most of the daily email I receive from various places. I rarely read them, and it really clutters things up when surfing from a handheld! What's surprising, is how little email I really get now that I've significantly reduced my junk mail. Sad!

* I think I've had so much caffeine today, that it's making me tired.

blog comments powered by Disqus