Wednesday, March 23, 2005

North Korea

* Bush Says Kim Jong-Il 'Must Listen' on Nuclear. Maybe Bush should try shouting "Hello, McFly!"

* An American Idol Do-Over Night! I think Mikalah will still stink it up, though. Hey, you think Al Gore wishes Fox was running the 2000 election? Do-over!

* I've been using my new PC's Media Center quite a bit to record shows and watch them later. I haven't used the networking feature or streamed content to the TV just yet. Nor have I burned a DVD. I tend to watch the recorded stuff in a little box in the upper left hand corner of the PC. Kind of neat, though.

* If you watched Veronica Mars last night, you saw her do Blondie's One Way or Another in a Karaoke bit. She'd be American Idol Worthy if that was her singing. Maybe. Better than Mikalah for goodness sakes.

* The Snow Man says inflation is still in check, so TAKE THAT ALAN GREENSPAN! Maestro, hahahahah!

* Man, time to go....

blog comments powered by Disqus