Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hexagon for Dinner

* Chaos theory at work. I mean here, at work. Suddenly the wheels fell off yesterday, and we've been in the pit ever since.

* The market seems ok, but I really haven't looked. I'm remaing long in the market index. We're nearing month-end strength ahead of what is normally the weakest month in the year, August. September is weak, too. So will we get a pullback? It's difficult to time the market with a calendar. But it's hard not to predict that if we're going to pullback, the next month or so would be a likely candidate.

* Pre-season NFL with temperatures over 100-degrees. That has to be miserable.

* I read Maya's blog about the Taco Bell Crunchwrap. Now I have a dinner plan. Whew. And 560 calories for only $1.79.

* Hard to believe that July is winding down. I think I felt the first end of summer blues when Costco stopped displaying summer pool and recreation items. Then I got hit by a back to school TV ad. And there it is: The cycle of life Fall is coming. But I think the new energy bill Congress passed extends daylight savings time into November. So the glass is half full.

* Back to the grind.

blog comments powered by Disqus