Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Pancake Breakfast

* Everybody looks at you like you're crazy when you tell them "Hey, I quit caffeine!"

* The markets... Well, I thought it looked like they wanted to rally here. Despite the wall of worry. That reminds me, I need to run my charts. Just a sec... Okay, downloading data RIGHT NOW! I use TeleChart 2005 by Worden. But mostly just for their data and fast scans. I use Amibroker for backtesting trading ideas. Lets see... Hmm. Interesting. Well, I can't see any reason to increase my risk here, so I'm staying with the uptrend since May, but in the diversified index. My divergence indicators are looking a little perky, so that might be a good sign on any corrections. No reason to try and out think it, though.

* Almost Famous was a great move. Stillwater rocks!

* Low-carb diets be damned, I just like pancakes for breakfast.

* Maybe I'm getting older, but I just can't see going to a free public fireworks show. I drove by one sunday night and it looked full of hoodlums and riff raff. Then I hear the next day about all the fights, and my coworkers kid got beat up. Gee sounds like fun...

* Work calmed down around the holiday, but I sense momentum picking back up.

blog comments powered by Disqus