Friday, July 08, 2005

Lame

* A coworker brings in cookies. Coworker does not offer me a cookie. Lame coworker.

* I hate it when you run some Windows program, and then close it, but it leaves a process running. What's that all about? Either the program is running, or you've QUIT or EXIT out of it. What's with the leftovers?

* Market closed way up. So my current theory is that on any retest of the recent lows, my indicators are going to line up on a buy. Eh, we'll see. I'm staying long the index for now.

* They're chocolate chip cookies. Homemade. I heard somebody say how good they were. Hmph.

* I think I've hit the Learning Curve wall with the promotion here at the Fun Factory. I've been running full blast for 3 weeks. I really like it, but I think I need the weekend. I'm not feeling stressed, just mentally drained.

* I don't want any of your stupid cookies anyways.

* If my watch is right, now is about the time the cute asian chick heads outside for a smoke.

blog comments powered by Disqus