Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ain't Got Time to Blog!

  • That's right. I got  hit hard at the Fun Factory, so I missed the excitement of the day's reversal in the market.  After running my scans tonight, I still think tech and semis don't look too bad, but the safer stocks, regional banks, DVY, etc., continue to look week.  I'm still hoping we tread water until monthly strength hits.  Seems like fear is in the air.  And whenever Bush speaks, it doesn't ignite confidence in stock buyers.
  • American Idol was okay tonight.  I think Kellie Pickler did the best.  The lil' Minx...  I think Chicken Little, Bucky or Lisa  needs to be voted off.  Ace Young wasn't that great, either.  Hey, doesn't Lisa look like a Cosby show kid?
  • I caught Cramerica (radio version) from monday.  Not any stock tips, but I do like Cramer's fundamental view of societal trends.  He was talking about how poorly movie theaters are doing, and said that America is spending money buying home theaters with their new houses.  Heck, I did that and subscribed to Netflix.  I rarely go to a theater anymore.  Maybe others are making that same decision.  I much rather watch DVDs on my bigscreen, flop on the sofa and munch on corn chips.  It doesn't feel as bad watching all the Jessica Alba B-movies you can stand for $17 a month compared to $9.50 a pop (plus snacks) at the theater.
  • I think tomorrow will be another late day at the Fun Factory.  More fun than a human can tolerate!

blog comments powered by Disqus