Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday's Quick Hits

  • I completely forgot about the NCAA March Madness games yesterday.  Totally forgot.  HOLY SMOKES.  Must be working too hard.  I came home, and just fired up some shows I had recorded on the PC.  Caught up on The Apprentice, Amazing Race, and America's Next Top Model.
  • The market?  Well it continues to be the back and forth wave pool this week.  We're up today so far.  I'm still long with a little beta, and hoping that the next positive catalyst for the market will be next week with the Fed meeting and end of month strength.  We. Shall. See.
  • What's going on at Microsoft?  First, they announce that Vista is going to be late.  Today, they announce that the new Office is going to be late.  And even with the XBOX 360, the release of new consoles has been slow.
  • On The Apprentice, I'm amazed Brent had gone this far.  But on the otherhand, I feel sorry for the guy.  Maybe he did it all to himself, but he was sure marginalized by the rest of the folks.  Charmaine stepped it up with a good effort on the Grape Nuts Trail Mix billboard.  It was Bryce's idea, but she did make it all seem calm and effortless.
  • Geez, Gonzaga was up on UCLA by 17 I'm told.  Holy smokes.
  • Lunch.... Subway.
  • On America's Next Top Model, I'm surprised Gina is still on there.  I can't think she'll be on there much longer.  I think they're hoping she'll show some improvement in her coachability.  We'll see next week.

blog comments powered by Disqus