Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday's Random Thoughts

  • Thank God Brenna is gone!  Now she can go make money.  Doing what, I have no idea.  Heather Cox was the other American Idol wannabe voted off the girls' island.  Both were deserving, as was Kinnik who probably doesn't have much longer.
  • The market?  Well!  Neither here nor there.  The trend is in tact.  You know, sometimes the best thing to do is just be patient and let it happen.  I tend to look for big moves in either direction to adjust my portfolio beta, but haven't seen a reason to adjust anything recently.  I'm just staying long. 
  • I'm watching the late Cramervision replay on CNBC.  I haven't checked to see what happened afterhours to his daily tout.

  • David crooned his way off American Idol this week.  Last week's Crazy Little Thing Called Love was bad enough, but this week he sang Frank.  Frank is classic, but American Idol is about pop (rock or country).  Sway didn't persuade enough folks to vote for him.   Both were very deserving.   I'm sure Peter Brady and Chicken Little have lots to worry about this next week.
  • Remember when thursday nights used to be Must See TV night?  What the heck happened?
  • Another study out saying to eat whole grains to avoid diabetes and heart disease risk.  You know, seems to me we keep studying the obvious.  Why not study candy eating studies?  It's obvious that low-fat diets high in whole grains and veggies is the way to go for health.
  • Ever wonder how all of those Jim Cramer picks perform?

blog comments powered by Disqus