Monday, March 06, 2006

Pre-options Week Blahs!

  • The market? Well the monthly strength period ended with a whimper, and now we're in the week before options expiration.  Not unusual to see weakness this week, setting up for an options week rally.  Texas Instruments announced some lowered guidance afterhours, though.  Maybe setting the table...  Eh, we'll see.
  • Have you seen Eddie Van Halen lately?  Holy smokes.  Looks horrible.  I'd include a pic, but...  Go see for yourself.
  • Monday night?  24!  Of course, I still haven't watched last week's Apprentice or Battlestar Galactica.  GOOD GRIEF.
  • I spent an hour updating software on my Treo today.  It was rebooting all the time.  For no good reason.  I finaly upgraded the ROM to the latest version.  Not without hiccups, but the 2nd time through the update process worked and now I'm back in business.  Seems faster and more responsive.
  • My trading indicators work well with ETFs and large caps.  So I spent a few hours this morning working on some scans for small caps.  Eh, still in the tuning stage.  The big cap strategy I use doesn't work with the small caps.  So I'm muckin' around with different things.  Just to get ideas.  I'm happy with the Black Box I have.  Seems to work well enough.  Just had some time today.

blog comments powered by Disqus