Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Face Off!

  • Face off! UK to perform first face transplant!
  • Fed announcement due in 30 minutes or so.  I'm expecting something hawkish in their comments.  I dunno.  We'll see. I think the stock market is anticipating a stronger economy after the 3rd quarter slowdown.  If so, then we'll see oils moving higher as energy demand increases.  This usually creates "the fear" of inflation.  The Fed may not notice until later, as they seem mostly reactive rather than proactive. IMHO!
  • You know the NBA starts next week, right?  Holy smokes.
  • Anti-smoking message to appear on some DVDs.  "We now return you to your movie, 200 Cigarettes."
  • Toddler gets stuck in a vending machine!  The sad thing to this story is at the end.  What?  He didn't get to keep the Sponge Bob?  Cruel frakking world!
  • Oh, I'm still working on my short-term timing system.  Looks promising, and trading it a little... 
  • Dancing with the Stars wins ratings again.  I think guys are watching this thing, too. I haven't been much this year, yet.  But maybe last year it was Jerry Rice sucking in viewers.  This year, Emmirt Smith is quick-stepping.

blog comments powered by Disqus