Monday, October 23, 2006

Friggin' Monday!

  • Check the frog's hand for a clump of dirt!
  • The market again charges out of the gate, despite predictions of folks waiting for the Fed announcement and comments this week. We're in an era where it doesn't matter what is in the headlines.  Folks feel that they are underinvested and they want to buy stocks.  When demand is in overdrive, nothing will stop the market going up until the demand is over.  The higher the market goes without consolidating, the worse the pullback/correction will be.  Eventually.  But... from what level?
  • Another week with no pigskin picks?  I know, I forgot about it entirely!  To compound matters, I picked up Matt Leinart for my fantasy team.  Cough.  Gag.  That didn't help!  But, it wouldn't have helped me anyways. 
  • I don't know what was on Kenny Rogers hand, but I doubt it was a clump of dirt.
  • Does anyone believe North Korea?  My fear is that any deal they make will be broken on their side.  We know what they did after their 1993 agreement.  They broke it.  Isn't there some "shame on me, shame on you" thing in play here?
  • I think the Miami Dolphins are the worst team in football.  After signing two QBs in the off-season in Culpepper and Harrington, will they draft a QB in 2007?  Ainge?  Quinn?  Because the two guys they have now are hapless.  Might as well suit me up and put me in the shotgun.

blog comments powered by Disqus