Monday, October 09, 2006

Power Lunch

  • There was a question heading into the weekend about North Korean and their threatening to test a nuke. Would the market sell-off?  The North Koreans tested their nuke, and the market is up as I type.  Nobody seems to care.  Perhaps anything done by the Axis of Evil is priced into the markets.  Now oil is up a bit, but that's probably more due to OPEC talking about production cuts.  Of course, this is good for some of my oil buys from last week.  Not so good when I stop by the pump in the coming weeks...
  • I love The Amazing Race.
  • I now watch TV exclusively by DVR.  I just can't stand watching commercials.
  • 247 jalepenos in 8 minutes.  Down the page a bit in that story, is Christopher Huang, of Arlington, entered the competition even though he doesn't normally eat spicy foods.  The 26-year-old required several minutes of recovery time after eating 53 jalapenos.  "I cant feel my face," he said when he was able to speak again.
  • And that's your Power Lunch of the day.   247 jalepenos and some milk.

blog comments powered by Disqus